|Bridge Tournaments in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Regional
What’s in it for me?
An incredible I/N (Intermediate/Novice) program:
- Free lessons for newer players, plus guest speakers for intermediate players.
- Stratified I/N events every day – all players in I/N events have 0-300 masterpoints.
- A fun I/N reception Tuesday, where you can mingle and meet other new players.
Great pair, team, and KO events for players of ALL levels – with bushels of GOLD.
“Gold Rush Pairs” – Gold points for players with 0-750 masterpoints.
Fun section tops and amazing hospitality.
Partnership desk – guarantees a partner if you arrive one hour before the game.
Your choice of when to play . . .
- 10 AM & 3 PM “daylight only events” – evenings free for a relaxing dinner or a great show.
- 9 AM, 1:15 & 7 PM “full schedule” – play up to 3 sessions each day.
Have you ever thought about teaching bridge?
Las Vegas Unit 373 is partnering with Audrey Grant's organization, to co-sponsor a one-day seminar Audrey Grant's Better Bridge Teacher Accreditation. This Teacher Accreditation seminar is recognized and endorsed by the ACBL. Because of the co-sponsoring partnership, the Audrey Grant organization is pleased to offer the one day course on June 22nd for the low fee of only $95.00. The seminar will feature:
- STEAM! A focus on five essentials for professionally delivered bridge lessons.
- A 2-hour class for new players at the tournament. Watch an expert in action.
- Handling a mix of absolute beginners and players with widely ranging skills and experience.
- New practical teaching tools, class management techniques, marketing tips, & other resources.
- You will receive a Teacher's Guide, Sample Lesson Plans, four Audrey Grant bridge books, + + +
For a complete course description brochure and registration information, click HERE. The future of bridge in Las Vegas and elsewhere depends on the ability of friendly and caring bridge players who are willing to devote time and effort to teaching more people to play competitive bridge in a friendly and relaxing environment.
- Please consider if YOU would like to train future bridge players, to keep alive the game we all love.
- The demographics of a rapidly aging bridge population challenge the future economic sustainability of club and tournament bridge.